Wealth Management Advisor
Capital Wealth Management (CWM), FT 300 winner 2018, is a rapidly growing boutique investment advisory firm headquartered in Rhode Island. We provide wealth management advice and discretionary money management to high net worth families, trusts, and institutions.
A changing financial regulatory landscape is disrupting long-standing business models, which is causing many registered representatives and financial advisors to re-evaluate their current business approach. Additionally, increasing client sophistication and technological offerings are straining smaller, successful advisors.
We are looking for highly successful advisors looking for trustworthy business partners offering the back office support, compliance, and technology to best serve the needs of clients in a cost effective manner.
- A genuine desire to serve and care for other people
- Clean U-4 and U-5 history
- 10 or more years of advisory experience in wirehouse or small- to mid-sized RIA.
- Active Series 65 or 66 licenses
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) preferred
- Proven business development and relationship management skills
- Able to handle multiple task and priorities simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Friendly, “can do” attitude and demeanor
- Strong desire to grow
- Excellent organizational, communication, and phone skills
- Self motivated to learn and improve. Resourceful and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to keep up with a fast-paced office!
Please contact [email protected] to apply for this position