We work closely with clients to develop a coordinated and intentional asset management plan through five critical steps:
- We obtain a written Investor Profile to guide us in making decisions that are consistent with your personal objectives, risk tolerance and time horizon.
- We develop an Account Structure Proposal that identifies the optimal number and type of accounts.
- We construct an Investment Policy Statement, establishing guidelines for making decisions and create a benchmark for your portfolio.
- We then organize and engage your portfolio according to the established guidelines.
- We monitor and report your progress every 90 Days.
Our stringent criteria allows us to remain objective in our decision making and provide you with unbiased advice and recommendations at every point in the relationship.
Additional information, including management fees and expenses, is provided on Capital Wealth’s Form ADV Part 2 which is available upon request by emailing us at [email protected]lthllc.com.