Becky joined Capital Wealth Management in the summer of 2008 as Director of Retirement Plan Services, bringing with her a vast knowledge of the 401(k) realm and more than ten years experience in the financial industry.
She is the firm’s key member responsible for working with existing retirement plan clients, and leads new business development to support CWM’s growth. Becky is also the primary point of contact for retirement plan trustees, and provides employee retirement and 401(k) education.
Becky and her husband live in South Kingstown, RI with their two sons.
- B.S. Business Administration, Eastern Connecticut State University
- Accredited Pension Representative, (APR) Certification
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary, (AIF® )Designation, fi360
- FINRA Series 7: General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 63: Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- FINRA Series 65: Uniform Investment Advisor Law
- Registered Representative, Triad Advisors, LLC.
- National Institute of Pension Administrators (NIPA)
- Toast Masters, Rhode Island Chapter
- Participant, American Diabetes Association “Walk to Fight Diabetes”
- Participant, National Multiple Sclerosis Society “Walk MS”
- Active in outdoor sports, including scuba diving and snowboarding