As a partner of Capital Wealth Management, Peter has more than 25 years of combined experience in the insurance and investment industry. An Investment Advisor Representative of Capital Wealth Management and Registered Representative of Triad Advisors, LLC., Peter is responsible for handling many of the firm’s comprehensive investment advisory and financial planning engagements.
Peter is also a Wealth Manager, advising his clients in the areas of investments, estate and insurance planning services, non-qualified retirement, 401(k), profit sharing plans, business succession, and providing counsel on asset allocation and customized investment monitoring. As an active member of Capital Wealth Management’s Investment Committee, Peter’s knowledge provides guidance on many of the firm’s investment decisions.
A resident of Middletown, RI with his wife, Liz, and their four children, Peter enjoys playing golf, boating, and summers at the beach with his family.
- B.S. Business Administration, University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI
- Certified Financial Planner, (CFP®), Bryant University, Smithfield, RI
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary, (AIF®), fi360, Pittsburgh, PA
- Financial Planning Association
- Rhode Island Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Society of Financial Services Professionals
- Board of Directors, Make A Difference Foundation
- Board Member, Long Wharf Trustees, Newport, RI
- Board of Governors, Wanumetonomy Golf and Country Club