For over forty years, Paul has established his professional reputation in the financial and life insurance industry as a trusted advisor and consultant. Paul's goal is to provide his clients the trust and confidence in preserving and growing their wealth towards their security and financial success.
To succeed in this complex industry, Paul advises clients in a wide variety of areas, ranging from 401(k) and 403(b) retirement plan consulting, business succession planning and overall financial planning for individuals, professionals and business owners. Through experience and knowledge in the life insurance, disability and long-term care areas, Paul can coordinate these financial blocks to build a financial plan for his clients.
An avid golf and tennis player for over forty years, Paul and his wife, Alberta, have lived on the East Side in Providence for thirty-six years.
- B.S. English and Physical Education Major, Shepherd College, Sheperdstown, West Virginia
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®), American College
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), American College
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) 1985 to present as a Qualifying and Life Member
- Prestigious “Court of the Round Table” (2005-2008)
Business Highlights & Memberships:
- Past President/Member Rhode Island Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
Awarded their Rhode Island “Life Insurance Agent of the Year” (2005)
- Past President: Rhode Island Society of Financial Professionals
Awarded their Rhode Island “Professional of the Year” (2003)
- Estate Planning Council of Rhode Island (1998-2005)
- Inducted “City of Cranston” Hall of Fame (2007)
- Inducted “Rhode Island Aquatic/Swimming” Hall of Fame (2007)
- Member Financial Service Institute (FSI)
- Professional Affiliate Member- Rhode Island Society of CPA’s