Palmira joined Capital Wealth Management in 2017 as a private wealth advisor and brings more than twenty-five years of experience in investment management services and trust administration. With responsibility for client development and relationship management, she draws from her extensive background in diverse segments of the financial services industry to devise and implement key solutions that are aligned with the wealth building and management objectives of high-networth individuals, families and institutions.
Immediately prior to joining Capital Wealth Management, Palmira served as a relationship manager within the Private Client Group at TD Bank, where she was highly effective at assessing client-specific needs and introducing goal-driven wealth management solutions. As a wealth advisor in Private Banking at Citizens Bank, she provided responsive relationship management while presenting clients with risk-sensitive strategic investment solutions that were reflected within a comprehensive suite of wealth management products and banking services. During her tenure at Citizens Bank, she was honored as the recipient of the President’s Club award in recognition of outstanding achievement across key individual performance metrics.
In her free time, Palmira enjoys traveling, cooking, yoga, and summers at the beach. She maintains active involvement in her community and serves as a benefactor for Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Ocean State.
- B.S Paralegal Studies, Roger Williams University
- Graduate of Trust School, Cannon Financial Institute
- Fin ra Series 7: General Securities Representative
- Finra Series 66: Uniform Combined State Law
- Registered Representative, Triad Advisors, LLC.
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Rhode Island
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Bristol County
- Professional Affiliate Member, RI Society of CPA’s
- Volunteer, Junior Achievement