With over twenty five years of combined investment and estate planning experience, Lee oversees many of Capital Wealth Management’s financial planning and investment advisory client relationships. He is an Investment Advisor Representative of CWM, and a Registered Representative of Triad Advisors, LLC.
Using his extensive financial background, Lee advises clients in a wide-range of areas critical to asset management, such as 401(k) retirement plan consulting, fiduciary regulations and standards, and estate planning. To meet the individual needs of each client’s portfolio, Lee also specializes in traditional asset allocation, alternative asset classes, and customized investment monitoring.
An avid boater and outdoorsman who enjoys shooting and camping, Lee and his wife, Karyn, live in Matunuck with their four children.
- B.S. Business Administration, University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI
- Certified Financial Planner, CFP®, Metropolitan State College, Denver, CO
- Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor, CMFC College for Financial Planning, CO
- Registered Financial Counselor RFC®, International Association of Registered Financial Consultants, Inc., Middletown, OH
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, fi360, Pittsburgh, PA
- Financial Planning Association
- International Association of Registered Financial Consultants
- Rhode Island Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Society of Financial Services Professionals
- Board of Directors, Narragansett Council, Boys Scouts of America
- Troop 44 Matunuck Alumni Association, Chairman
- Capital Wealth Foundation, Chairman, Board of Trustees
- Board of Directors, Make A Difference Foundation
- Coach and Treasurer, South County Youth Wrestling Club
- The Harbor Church, West Kingston, RI, Finance Committee