Jameson is a Financial Advisor of CWM, and a Registered Representative of Triad Advisors, LLC. Since a
young age Jameson has been interested in the financial markets. After graduating from High Point
University in 2019 with a finance major and economics minor, he began his career as a financial planner.
Jameson holds his Series 6, 7, 63 and 65 security registrations that he uses to help individuals and
families better understand their relationship with personal finances. He works in a fiduciary capacity
with goal-based, client-centric planning as the focus.
Jameson lives in North Kingstown, RI with his wife Brooke and when not working he enjoys boating,
traveling, and hiking with his dog.
• B.S. Finance & Economics, High Point University
• FINRA Series 7: General Securities Representative
• FINRA Series 63: Uniform Securities Agent State Law
• FINRA Series 65: Uniform Investment Advisor Law
• FINRA Series 6: Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products Representative
• Registered Representative, Triad Advisors, LLC.