With more than 35 years in the financial securities industry, Ginny oversees all financial reporting and auditing for Capital Wealth Management in conjunction with the firm’s Chief Investment Officer and Director of Research. She provides direct support to clients by assisting in the implementation of their financial website, providing demonstrations of website capabilities and linking accounts for client portfolios. Throughout her career, Ginny has developed an extensive knowledge in portfolio performance reporting, managing large data downloads, and auditing reconciliation reports through a number of complex financial software systems.
Ginny was raised in Stony Brook, NY and currently lives in Perryville, RI with her husband, Ken, where they enjoy visits with their two children and three grandchildren.
- Mathematics & Mathematical Modeling Studies, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC
- Accounting and Computing, University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI
- FINRA Series 7: General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 63: Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- Registered Representative, Triad Advisors, LLC.
- Enthusiast of “The Scientific 7-Minute Workout,” tennis, running, Tai Chi, and cooking