With more than 40 years of sales, communication, public relations, and solution generation, “Jonesy” oversees all aspects of the Capital Wealth Foundation.
Using his unique background of business and hospital development “We will create a foundation that will support both traditional and non-traditional philanthropic endeavors.”
He will meet both donor and gift opportunities with passion and grace, as he is a cancer survivor himself. He has seen the generosity of like-minded individuals from both sides of a hospital bed.
Mr. Jones often draws a correlation between gardening and sustaining philanthropy by the quote below:
"Gardeners’ plant and harvest, but more than anything they tend. Plants are watered, beds are fertilized, and weeds are removed. Long days are spent walking humid pathways or on sore knees examining fragile stalks. Regular visits by good gardeners are not pro forma gestures of concern..... they simply leave the crop stronger."
-General Stanley A. McCrystal, U.S. Army (Retired)
- B.S. Clinical Psychology, University of Toledo, Toledo, OH.
- GE/NBC Six Sigma “Green Belt”
- Paradigm Training, NBC Television Stations Division
- Xerox Professional Selling Skills, Levels 1 & 2
- Center for Sales Strategy, Certificate
- Center for Sales Strategy Pro, Certificate
- Center for Sales Strategy Digital Platforms, Certificate
- Rhode Island Scholars, Presenter (Inner-city mentorship)
- Dana-Farber “One-to-One” Member