A partner at Capital Wealth Management, Curt is an Investment Advisor Representative and Registered Representative of Triad Advisors, LLC. who has been building his experience in the Financial Services Industry since 1994.
Curt’s portfolio of clients includes entrepreneurs and professionals who have achieved high levels of financial success in their respective fields. In developing solutions in a product neutral environment, Curt is able to further his clients’ financial growth to meet their goals for both the short- and long-term. His specialties include developing unique strategies to improve and strengthen clients’ financial situations, with a focus on business and personal financial planning, investment management, estate planning, and asset protection.
Curt is a resident of North Kingstown, RI, where he lives with his wife, Marianne, a CPA who is Chief Financial Officer of a successful technology company.
- Graduate, University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI
- Chartered Life Underwriter, CLU®, The American College of Financial Services
- Registered Financial Consultant, RFC®, International Association of Financial Consultants, Inc.
- Accredited Investment Advisor, AIF®, fi360, Pittsburgh PA
- Currently pursuing a Chartered Financial Consultant, ChFC designation—an extensive financial planning designation—and has qualified for the Certified Financial Planner, CFP® exam
- Curt enjoys all activities related to the ocean; he is a PADI Master Scuba Diving Instructor, and an avid boater and fisherman
- Member, Rhode Island Saltwater Anglers Association
- Curt has also developed a passion for the shooting sports, and can often be found shooting at USPSA pistol and multi-gun competitions throughout New England