An experienced investment professional and educator, Brian serves as Capital Wealth Management’s Director of Research & Senior Portfolio Manager. He began his career with Fidelity Investments, where he assisted high-net-worth clients develop and implement investment strategies on an exclusive team responsible for $3 billion in retail assets.
Brian has taught graduate-level managerial finance courses at the Alan Shawn Feinstein Graduate School at Johnson and Wales University. He also taught investments for several years at the Community College of Rhode Island, and has served as a guest lecturer at Boston University and Suffolk University.
He also serves on the Capital Wealth Management Investment Committee with a concentration on alternative investment due diligence and global market analysis.
Brian was raised in Plano, TX is divorced and currently resides in Rhode Island with his children, where he enjoys playing music and camping.
- M.B.A., Cox School of Business at Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
- Licensed International Financial Analyst, (LIFA), International Research Association
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary, (AIF®) Designation, fi360
- FINRA Series 7: General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 63: Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- FINRA Series 65: Uniform Investment Advisor Law
- CFA Institute
- Providence Society of Financial Analysts, PSFA
- Eagle Scout and Assistant Scoutmaster, Troop 1, Greenville, RI
- Finance Committee Member, Cranston Christian Fellowship, Cranston, RI
- Treasurer, Aletheia Counseling Ministries