Client Service Specialist
Rapidly growing boutique investment advisory firm seeking experienced office help in our Investment Operations department. The ideal candidate brings at least 3 years’ comparable experience in a mid-sized RIA &/or broker dealer branch office.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE OFFICE EXPERIENCE IN THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
- Accurately process complex paperwork
- Quarterback the new client onboarding process
- Ongoing Client service support and account maintenance
- Assist in maintaining database repository
- Diligently follow up with internal staff & clients
- Prepare client correspondence and mailings
- Ah hoc assistance to advisors and firm leadership
- Various administrative and clerical tasks & special projects
- Comparable work experience in the financial services industry required
- Outstanding computer skills: especially Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel; database experience; and familiarity with Adobe Acrobat
- Experience using Black Diamond portfolio accounting software (preferred, or similar)
- Ability to prioritize and successful manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent organizational, communication, and phone skills
- Consistently produce accurate and high quality deliverables
- Self motivated to learn and improve. Resourceful and detail-oriented
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Comfortable working with a variety of personalities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to keep up with a fast-paced office!
This is a full time position. Competitive benefits package. Compensation commensurate with experience. Future advance opportunity upon demonstration of proficiency in current role.
Please contact [email protected] to apply for this position